26 March, 2019 · Blog
Reducing household expenses is one of the main priorities of users, especially the costs of invoices, whether water, electricity, gas or Internet bills. Many people juggle to minimize the costs of a home. For this reason, it is important for the user to study well their lifestyle, routines and, ultimately, the characteristics of their home, in order to get the most out at home without ruining the attempt.
How to reduce costs on the bill of light?
To reduce costs on the bill of light, it is important for the user to observe your home and know if the power contracted by the light is correct. In many cases, the user has a contracted power much greater than necessary, causing the bills of light to be elevated unnecessarily.
For this reason, it is important that you do a preliminary study of the power you need for the type of home you have and the routines you perform. For this, it is important to keep in mind:
- How many square meters does the home have?
- How many electrical appliances are connected to the power grid and how many of them do a ghost consumption?
- When more energy is consumed, at night or during the day.
- How many people live in the home.
Once these aspects are clear, you will need to change the electricity and gas company if necessary. In the face of the question of how to change a gas or light company, the user must know that switching from gas or light to another is more economical is a simple process.
In the event that you simply want to make a change in the contract, you must know that the owner of the contract can make a modification. In the event that it is not, you must request a change of ownership to the company, for example: the change of ownership with the Endesa provider may be a change of ownership online, without moving from home.
In general, the change of owner with Endesa by Internet is a quick and easy process with which you will only need to provide the personal data of the previous owner and the new one, in addition to the CUPS number of the supply.
How to change gas or light company?
About changing a gas or light company, the user will only have to contact the chosen company, either Iberdrola, Endesa or others, and request information. It is important that you know that hiring a light or gas tariff is a process that can take you to formalize between 15 and 20 business days.
In addition, you will have to provide a series of documents to formalize the contract with the company that are usually:
- Details of the new and old owner of the contract.
- Exact address of the home or place.
- Electric power contracted or natural gas access tariff if you want to modify this data.
- CUPS number (Universal Point of Supply Point) that you can find on a previous invoice.
- Number of the bank account where the invoice payments are going to be domiciled.
- Sometimes, you can request the Electric Newsletter of the installation.